In an earlier time, men only opted for procedures like hair transplant, hair therapy for treatment of male pattern baldness. But now the time has changed. Researchers have seen a steady rise of women patient who consults dermatologists for the treatment of female pattern baldness. However, loss of hair in women is common but a problem of balding is unique. In case women lose 50-100 hairs per day and loss of hair keeps increasing, as a result, it leads weakening of hair and causes baldness. Moreover, women and beauty are metonyms for each other in a community. Therefore loss of hairs is one of the biggest and distressing dilemmas for women.
Factors Causing Baldness or Alopecia in Women
- Women suffering from diseases like thyroid deformities and autoimmune, childbirth, deficiency of iron and genetic conditions lead to baldness in women
- Baldness is also caused by factor telogen effluvium. It is known for temporary hair loss phase in which a normal number of hair shifts into scattering phase. This occurs when a woman gives birth to a child or taking birth control pills.
- However, avoiding sound dietings like vegetable and fruits also lead to temporary hair loss.
- Deficiency of Vitamin B, VitaminD, calcium, zinc, magnesium can also cause hair loss.
- Loss of hair can also lead to a side effect of prescription like ibuprofen, antidepressants, hypertension pills, anticoagulants, and chemotherapy.
Symptoms of Female Pattern Baldness
- Increasing of Hair fall
- Facial hair may get rough in women
- Hair will look fewer voluminous
- Hairs will get thin all overhead
How Can Female pattern Alopecia be treated?
Some scientifically methods and FDA licensed treatments can also be used for hair loss. There are conceivably useful ways that can be used for slow down hair loss and can be used for a long time-
- Oral Multivitamins
However, if above-mentioned ways are not giving best results, then you can go for therapies like Laser treatment, PRP therapy, Hair transplant Mesotherapy and many more.
It is considered as one of natural treatment for reducing hair loss. The hair transplants make women more attractive. In a hair transplant, hair follicles are extracted from scalps that are having maximum hairs. After that these extracted follicles are placed in scalp where there is a loss of hairs. Day by day these placed follicles grow and root out hair loss permanently.
If you are having hair loss, it’s time for you to consult dermatologists Dr.Debraj Shome and Dr.Rinky Kapoor who can provide you best treatment for baldness.