Most people experience the problem of excessive hair fall at least once in their lifetimes. But for some of these, this transitional phase often progresses to a bigger and more troublesome issue, often referred to as ‘hair thinning’ or ‘baldness’. Statistics state that an average person will shed almost 100 hair strands on a daily basis as part the regular hair growth cycle. However, persistently falling hair and arrested growth might be an indication that there is a much bigger issue at hand. This situation calls for professional analysis and relevant baldness treatment in India.
The problem of hair thinning and baldness can be caused due to an array of contributory factors including:
- Genetic predisposition
- Dietary deficiencies
- Hormonal changes
- Immune system disorders
- Stress and depression
- Childbirth and pregnancy related issues
- Consumption of specific drugs and medicines
Depending upon the causes behind your hair fall, your age, and gender, a professional trichologist can recommend any of the following male or female pattern baldness treatment in India. Here is a list of options for you to understand what these will entail:
- Topical drugs and creams like Monoxidil (Rogaine) or steroids.
- Drugs like Finasteride (Propecia) which has been known to reduce male baldness and promote hair regrowth.
- Dietary changes and inclusion of supplements including specific vitamins and iron.
- Diagnosis and treatment of hormonal imbalance issues like hyperthyroidism.
- Psychotherapy to help patients in managing stress and emotional trauma which may be contributing to hair fall and baldness.
- Surgical hair transplant in the more extreme cases of baldness where other treatment modalities are proving to be unfruitful.
- Stem cell and PRP treatments which aim to reverse baldness using non-surgical techniques.
- Hair restoration therapies like QR678 which aims to inject natural hair regrowth factors into the scalp.
Renowned doctors offering baldness treatments in India will closely study your case and run various tests and investigations to determine the true reason behind your hair thinning problem. Once the true source of the issue is identified, active steps and treatments are advised to reverse the damage already caused to your hair follicles and help with hair regrowth while ensuring that the problem doesn’t recur. Taking help from such professionals is definitely a wiser choice than experimenting with home remedies and over-the-counter products.
So go ahead, save your good looks. Get in touch with a professional trichologist today!